[LMB] Another crossing of the Rainbow Bridge

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 11:15:00 BST 2016

Thanks all, I know we have a bunch of pet lovers on list [both dogs and
cats, sort of like both kinds of music, Country and Western ...]

Jez just never seemed to bounce back fully after the house fire, just
too much trauma on her system I guess. Her funeral is going to be this
weekend. Thankfully our own private Pet Cemetery isn't haunted!

On 4/14/2016 11:37 PM, Nicholas David Rosen wrote:
> I'm sorry about your loss. Cats can be so charming, and some of them
> really seem to love their favorite humans. Best Regards, Nicholas D.
> Rosen
Thanks

On 4/14/2016 9:06 PM, Meg Justus wrote:
> On Thu, April 14, 2016 2:37 am, Aruvqan wrote:
>> My beloved cat Jezabel has passed over the Rainbow Bridge. A part of our
>> house for 16 years, and now leaving a large hole in our hearts ...
> I am so sorry for your loss.
>
> Megaera
Thanks

On 4/14/2016 2:34 PM, Eric Oppen wrote:
> Condolences.  Losing a beloved furbaby is never easy.
Thanks

On 4/14/2016 12:42 PM, Jean Lamb wrote:
> She looked liked she was such a sweetie! My sincere condolences, I know what
> it's like.
>

> Jean Lamb
Thanks

On 4/14/2016 12:31 PM, hedwig wrote:
> Very sorry to hear about Jezebel.  Remember the good times.
>
> Hedwig
> Meowmie to Shadow & Pixie and a bunch of others at the bridge...

---