[LMB] Japanese listees?

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Sat Apr 16 00:20:02 BST 2016

While the quake can reach farther, Francis Turner, who has a home there, and Micki livr closer to Tokyo than not.

The amount of damage away from the epicenter depends on may too many thinhs to write without boring at least us quakies, and those uninterested in tectonic mechanics (oh, no--Tim Curry as a *tectonic mechanic*--run away!), on the list.

If we have other listees there, they have not disclosed themselves, or at least not their location there.

But we'd still like to hear from you!

A. Marina Fournier
Saffronrose at me.com