[LMB] Betan Earthquake preparedness

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Tue Apr 19 11:28:38 BST 2016

On Tue, 19 Apr 2016 03:12:12 -0700, "A. Marina Fournier"
<saffronrose at me.com> wrote:

>> (sorry, geologist nerd mode activated)
>
>Please be as much as a geology nerd as you want, around me. I've always been fascinated by tectonic geology. I met relatively mild quakes early on, and took an interest in mostly tectonic geology equally early.

It's interesting to me that plate tectonics has gone from "lunatic
fringe idea" to almost "household word" within a human lifespan, though
sadly Wegener did not live to see his vindication.
--
There was a sort of golden age of comedy after World War II and before Windows 3.1.
-  Bruce Atchison