[LMB] Betan Earthquake preparedness

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 15:37:01 BST 2016

On 4/19/2016 6:41 AM, BlueRose wrote:
> I lived through over 11000 (yes eleven thousand) aftershocks over the
> next couple of years.
>
> Stacey
Actually, many areas of the US [and rest of the world] are having
earthquakes, it is just that they are so mild people think they are a
large truck driving past, or someone walking heavily and the dishes
rattling ... most earthquakes are just that, a bit of earthen
borborigmus. Not to diminish the issues of a heavier quake, but they do
happen more frequently and in many more places that grab the news. [my
grandfather had a seisemometer in his workshop.]

---