[LMB] Betan Earthquake preparedness - apologies correct Slate Link here

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 01:16:28 BST 2016

I'm at school and can't afford to be weeping at my desk, so I'm going to pass on
the earthquake photos -- I'm sure they are provocative (in that they'd provoke
strong emotions that are already lying under the surface for me -- I can't figure
out how to phrase that). But, I would like
to see the Middle Earth ones -- could you give me a direct link or some google
search terms?

Micki