[LMB] OT: Time for a Potato PartyBetan Earthquake preparedness

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 22 03:13:37 BST 2016

On Wed, 20 Apr 2016 20:50:00 -0400, Aruvqan wrote:

>Probably the best reason I know for getting hooked on stockpiling a good
>pantry of preserved foods - and exactly why the farmers that Dag and
>Fawn holed up in the house of had a well stocked root cellar.

Marc: I could do with a root cellar about now.  I won a raffle prize: 25kg bag
of potatoes!  I suspect many will sprout before we can eat them.
--
Micki: LOL, sounds like it's time for a baked potato party. Building up good
relations with the neighbors is often one of the best preps for a natural disaster.

I think you are right: this time of year, a root cellar is not going to help you.
They are going to be science projects soon if you don't eat them or prep them for
freezing. Cryo-potatoes (-:.

Micki