[LMB] LMB Old Comment Location

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 01:12:27 BST 2016

I'd forgotten the part about Oliver Reed as Athos.

Has Herself herself ever seen _The Light's On at Signpost,_ in which George
Macdonald Fraser (Himself himself, of Flashman and Macauslan fame) tells
about his role making the _Musketeers_ movies, and his impressions of
Reed?

 --Eric, who is having a nasty fantasy where Miles gets two new
subordinates named S Baldrick and John Macauslan, while his superior
officers snicker wickedly about the joke they're playing on him