[LMB] Subject: Re: OT: I have seen octarine

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Thu Apr 28 17:40:46 BST 2016

I don't know about cataract lenses--Mike and I have just the bare beginnings
of cataracts and we'd like to keep it that way. I did take a picture, but I
have no idea how it turned out, will have to look at it on my phone and see
if the greenish-purple band showed up, though I fear it may not have. But
I'll check, and if it did show up, I'll upload it to facebook or someplace
and leave the link here.

Jean Lamb
tlambs1138 at charter.net
Look for Jean Lamb's author page on Amazon-
http://www.amazon.com/Jean-Lamb/e/B00IR0YO20/