[LMB] Two magazine articles Two magazine articles worth attention worth attention

Lois McMaster Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com
Sat Apr 30 03:38:36 BST 2016

[LMB] Two magazine articles worth attention
Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Sat Apr 30 01:49:25 BST 2016

LAF:  On topic:: The newest issue of Analog has in the "Reference Library"
 >section a very nice review of "Gentleman Jole and the Red Queen". Not
*too*
 >many spoilers in the review but a few.
 >
 >(Snips)
 >
 >LMB:  If anyone can easily send me a scan of the review by e-mail
 >attachment, or whatever mode, I'd like to see it.  I can catch up with
 >an Analog on the hoof, but I don't plan on getting over to Uncle Hugo's
 >very soon.
 >
 >Ta, L.  Remembering that very first review of _Shards of Honor_ in
 >Analog, back when.

And Marc brings us:  Which brings us to: Gentleman Jole and the Red
Queen Lois McMaster
Bujold Baen,

snippity

There are few phrases that set a modern SF reader’s heart a-flutter as
much as “new Vorkosigan book.”

snippity

LMB:  Ah, thank you.  Very nice review.

Quick work, Marc.  (Remind me never to drunkenly whine, "Who will rid me
of this meddlesome priest?!" in front of this crowd.)

Ta, L.