[LMB] WorldCon - MiniLoisCon anyone?

Katherine Collett kcollett at hamilton.edu
Mon Aug 1 17:57:24 BST 2016

On Aug 1, 2016, at 11:40 AM, Marc Wilson <marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk> wrote:

> Beans-on-toast for the rest of the year, unless more work comes in.

Oooh, beans-on-toast, nothing like it!  Sorry for your financial repercussions, but beans-on-toast is lovely -- we can occasionally get the proper Heinz beans as a British import (usually from Wegmans), which my husband hoards (he's the actual Brit, I've just lived there, let's see, a total of 5+ years over the course of 63).  American canned beans just aren't the same.

Funny what you miss when you can't easily get it.

Katherine