[LMB] WorldCon - MiniLoisCon anyone?

Fred Smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Mon Aug 1 18:57:44 BST 2016

On Mon, Aug 01, 2016 at 02:40:57PM +0100, James M. BRYANT G4CLF wrote:
> I'm at WorldCon - who else is?

gosh, James, aren't you a mite early? like, 16 days early?

You can do a lot of nice sightseeing around Missouri while you're
waiting for the Con, though. Be sure to visit Branson and take in
a show or three. and toddle down to Omaha Arkansas (barely a wide spot
in the road--old US65, not current US65) to drive by the house where my
father grew up. if you can find it. Or do some boating and/or fishing
(sans stunner power pack) on Lake Taneycomo. AFAIK there's no one
who makes wonderful homemade beer to hang over the gunwale of the
boat, either. but I may simply be uninformed.

> James - who is chairing the Panel:
> Book Club - Gentleman Jole and the Red Queen
> on Friday at 10:00-11:00 and hopes you'll
> all be there

---- Fred Smith -- fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us ----------------------------
                    Do you not know? Have you not heard?