[LMB] saving money OT: was WorldCon - MiniLoisCon anyone?

M R L Dolbear m.dolbear at lineone.net
Mon Aug 1 20:21:14 BST 2016

From: Marc Wilson
Sent: Monday, August 1, 2016 4:40 PM

> Beans-on-toast for the rest of the year, unless more work comes in.

Blogger The Girl Called Jack revealed that she rinsed the sauce off baked
beans and added her own in the days when she had no income so avoiding "not
baked beans again!".

Also

https://cookingonabootstrap.com/category/beans-lentils/

A Tesco Express (convenience store) has opened in my local shopping parade
and as I have observed that they do "Reduced for quick sale" about 7 pm have
had a lot of interesting stuff very cheap.

Little Egret by email (Windows Live Mail)
Michael Dolbear in Walton-on-Thames