[LMB] OT: School days

Beatrice Otter beatrice_otter at haugensgalleri.com
Mon Aug 1 20:36:54 BST 2016

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

From: WILLIAM A WENRICH
Who remembers when school started in September and lasted until June?
My granddaughters start school this week and and they finish in early May.

Beatrice Otter:I think it's a regional thing more than a generational one. They have always started in September in Oregon, and I live in ND now, where they've always started in August and the few schools moving to start in September are looked on as innovators screwing up everyone else's sports schedule.