[LMB] WorldCon - MiniLoisCon anyone?

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 02:50:04 BST 2016

Okay---that was probably CobCon.  That was the only SF con in DSM I know
about before Demicon.

How was it?  I heard it was not successful, and was not repeated.  The
people who started up Demicon had spent a lot of time with SFLIS and
putting on ICon, so they knew the ropes better than the people who put on
CobCon.