[LMB] ot: school days

adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 2 04:42:52 BST 2016

It's not just the dates that make a difference [although, for completion, when we were coming up, school started Aug 25-28 and ended June 8-10].  Although Marty's 3 weeks older, I started school in a different county [same metropolitan area] and graduated high school a year early [and never let him forget it, 'cause I'm kind and sensitive like that].

Now, my bridesmaid the kindergarten teacher had to be at school today.  Our friend the Professora starts August 9.  That's just wrong.  My alma mater, also on the semester system, started school right after Labor Day and got out early April.  [To be fair, we had finals up to Dec. 19, whereas lesser schools have finals much earlier in December.]

Jerrie