[LMB] OT: School days

Roberta Wright ravenenterprises at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 22:02:02 BST 2016

Here in Wyoming, our university starts the monday before Labor Day, goes
till the 2nd week in December, resumes the 3rd week of January and ends the
2nd week of May. We get Labor Day off, thanksgiving is 3 day break, we get
a day of for Easter, with Spring Break for a week in March.  Public school
has similar dates, though they also have a hunting break in October or
November.
In the 15 years I have worked at the university, we have only closed for
snow 1 full day and 3 half-days.
The interstate highway (I80) closes numerous times each month during the
winter due to snow, ice and fog.