[LMB] WorldCon - MiniLoisCon anyone?

BlueRose stacey at xtra.co.nz
Wed Aug 3 11:51:16 BST 2016

I joined as a FIREND of the NZ 2020 bid at Melb worldcon 6 years ago, got my first update about it a few weeks ago LOL.

Sounds like it will be in Auckland, sad as Christchurch could be a much nicer venue but due to the bureaucracy bullshit is way behind schedule in the rebuilding post  earthquake and unlikely to have sufficient infrastructure even four years away

Stacey

Sent from my iPad while away from my desk