[LMB] Birthday Tixie - Ree Pruehs

Pruehs, Ree RPruehs at BROOKSUPG.COM
Fri Aug 5 13:43:47 BST 2016

Message: 12
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 21:58:29 -0400
From: Aruvqan <aruvqan at gmail.com>
Subject: [LMB] Birthday Tixie - Ree Pruehs
To: "Discussion of the works of Lois McMaster Bujold."
	<lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk>

August 5 Ree Pruehs

A birthday of convivial and occasionally loud discussion commences over
the latest model of gaming table 3D holograms, loaded with all the
classic miniatures put out, scale matched and adjustable. Complete with
a map modeler scan in any blueprint or map and it will build around
the miniatures and when the whole shebang is activated you even get the
cutest animations of blood, guts and gore! The Vorbarr Sultana Gamers
Guild are thrilled at having a guest GM of your caliber and promises of
food, drink and *cake*are forthcoming. Cheers!

Darling Birthday Tixie, this was so incredibly perfect! I just started regularly gaming again after a long hiatus, and rediscovered my love for GMing shortly thereafter. "Convivial and occasionally loud discussion" - yep, that's my players.

"O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"