[LMB] Birthday Tixie - Ree Pruehs

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 14:44:30 BST 2016

On 8/5/2016 8:43 AM, Pruehs, Ree wrote:
> Subject: [LMB] Birthday Tixie - Ree Pruehs
>

> August 5 Ree Pruehs
>
> A birthday of convivial and occasionally loud discussion commences over
> the latest model of gaming table 3D holograms, loaded with all the
> classic miniatures put out, scale matched and adjustable.
>
> Darling Birthday Tixie, this was so incredibly perfect! I just started regularly gaming again after a long hiatus, and rediscovered my love for GMing shortly thereafter. "Convivial and occasionally loud discussion" - yep, that's my players.
>
> "O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"

We aims to please =) It does take a tad of cyberstalking to try and
figure out what would be a welcome day - and I was always fascinated by
the hologram game board in Star Wars and thought it would be great to
have a hologram sand table for my dungeons, hence the idea that most GMs
would also love a hologram sand table =) [great costumes, by the way =) ]

---