[LMB] e-arc

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Fri Aug 5 21:23:10 BST 2016

I bought the e-arc for Gentleman Jole and the Red Queen - because I couldn’t wait.   And I got a hardbound copy later.   But I never got the “regular” e-book version.

I do most of my reading on my iPad, and especially want books that I’m reading slowly on my iPad, allowing me to switch to different readers to read different books while I’m waiting for the discussion to advance.   So it’s the e-arc which I’m reading now.

Are there significant differences between the e-arc and later editions?