[LMB] e-mail formatting

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Fri Aug 5 21:28:52 BST 2016

> On Aug 5, 2016, at 2:23 PM, Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net> wrote:
>
> I bought the e-arc for Gentleman Jole and the Red Queen - because I couldn’t wait.   And I got a hardbound copy later.   But I never got the “regular” e-book version.

Interesting.   When I sent this out, the title was italicized.   Then when I got the message in my in-box it was italicized.   I didn’t click on the message, but 5 minutes later it was no longer italicized.

Sometimes when I send out a message in this forum, read it in my in-box and then delete it - it shows up again later.   I suspect that happens even if I don’t delete the first message - it gets overwritten.