[LMB] A Startling Name (arguably OT:)

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 7 22:23:49 BST 2016

________________________________

When I was in a bookstore recently, I saw a book whose author was Bella Thorne, reminding me of our best-known Betan herm.  I think the title was _Autumn's Wish_, or at least "Autumn's Something."  The book didn't seem to be my kind of thing, and I didn't buy it.

Best Regards,

Nicholas D. Rosen
ndrosen at erols.com
http://ndrosen.livejournal.com
[http://l-userpic.livejournal.com/66764387/5209708]<http://ndrosen.livejournal.com/>

Nicholas D. Rosen's Journal<http://ndrosen.livejournal.com/>
ndrosen.livejournal.com
Alexander Hamilton I finished reading Chernow's Alexander Hamilton Tuesday, in time to participate in the book club's discussion, and I can definitely recommend the ...

A title like that makes me think of a collection of ghem haiku.