[LMB] Aral sighting!

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 8 17:53:00 BST 2016

In the middle of a busy day I accidently watched a movie. It trapped me!

It was 'And Then There Were None' - from the Agatha Christie novel.
I've seen it before, several times, but I can't help it, it catches me every
time. It's a star-studded cast, but the one who grabs my attention is
Oliver Reed. He's a slightly dangerous romantic hero - ohhhhh he's lovely!
He has such a amazing presence, and he's lovely to watch as an actor -
the way he moves, and reacts to other characters, is just perfect.

And I just kept thinking that I was watching Aral.

So I watched the whole darn movie again.

Gwynne