[LMB] Birthday Tixie: Karen Black

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 00:17:39 BST 2016

A bright and sparkling birthday is offered to our very own Karen Black
[not to be mixed up with the actress of the same name!] Beta Colony has
been designated as the location of interest, the Planetary Booksellers
Convention has offered to host the party, and rumor has it that there is
a complete run of Herself's books from an antiquarian seller [though we
do feel that getting the complete run from the future through tricky
shenanegans is cheating...] and the finest restaurant in Beta City has
brought in their best team to prepare the birthday feast.

---