[LMB] Aging

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Wed Aug 10 13:15:35 BST 2016

I'm not sure "everyone does it" is truly the way to go. Miles was 15 and his experience was somewhere between unsatisfactory and devastating. (Why didn't Gran Naismith arrange for proper training and one or more LPSTs?)
I may have been late but I didn't have intercourse until after high school. Of course it was harder to get the dinosaurs to park properly. 😘

Sent from my iPhone