[LMB] Birthday Tixie - The List!

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 05:06:55 BST 2016

All the stops have been pulled out as the list has its 22nd birthday!
Through the machinations of the List Librarians, L-Space has been
utilized to gather together all list members past, present and future
for a wonderful celebration at an undisclosed location. [We want to keep
it private, and lots of fun.] Much work has been done erecting housing
and party pavilions, athletic facilities and cooking facilities [dare we
hope for all the list cooks to lend a hand and contribute their specialties?

*cough* curry *cough*

We have co-opted the autonomous camera drones from Beta to hover and
make plenty of wonderful pictures, recordings of the best environmental
music tickling our ears in the background, and the spa has done wonders
at providing services ranging from simple make up and clothing to full
on makeovers including the most interesting nanite microsurgeries to
covertly repair prior illness and damage to anybody needing such aid.
Though we feel the hat customization boutique was a lovely touch, the
costume party and ball will be a serious highlight of the event.

Happy Birthday to the List!

---