[LMB] Birthday Tixie - The List!

B. Ross Ashley brashley46 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 06:31:26 BST 2016

On Mon, 15 Aug 2016 18:14:39 -0700, "A. Marina Fournier" <saffronrose at me.com>
wrote:

> I seem to recall that there are good ice wines, meads, and a singlemalt distillery or three in > Canada, in addition to beer (how flammable?) and rye whiskies...

Well, yes, Canadian beer is generally stronger than the American fluid
so called; not flammable though. There are several whiskies distilled
here, good cider, wine from Ontario and British Columbia, and even
brandies produced from Ontario wines, but the 100% rye from Alberta is
my tipple of preference. (Most Canadian "rye" has up to half corn
spirits in it - might as well be rye-flavoured bourbon.)  Hence the
offer.

--
B. Ross Ashley