[LMB] GJ&RQ Ch 3 - Cordelia and Sergyar

Pat Mathews MATHEWS55 at msn.com
Tue Aug 16 13:56:06 BST 2016

Marina - I totally agree with you there. And  (perhaps this should be off-list?) BTW, John Barnes has a brilliant disaster story in an anthology called THE CHANGE, in which three gifted-but-different teenagers, led by a girl who is the despair of her parents, are exactly what's needed. The story is called "The Soul Remembreth Uncouth Noises." If you're a fan of Dana Stabenow's Alaskan mysteries, she's another Lotte Getty from A Fatal Thaw, only a lot smarter.