[LMB] GJ&RQ - Chapter 5 - Kids, Decisions, Relationships

Karen Hunt huntkc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 21:45:20 BST 2016

On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 4:34 PM, Tony Zbaraschuk <tonyz at eskimo.com> wrote:

> I volunteer for chapter 16.

And I'll volunteer myself for this: I'll take any one or two chapters that
are going unclaimed.

For now, I'll do the Reader's Digest version of a review of 6 - someone can
chime in with more or we can turn it into a real discussion of the chapter
as a group.

The plot is:
1. Cordelia and Jole go on a sale/date.
2. A storm pops up and they end up in a shack (gotta wonder if something
like that happened to Lois - a similar scene is in Sharing Knife)
3. They have s*x and as a result are officially dating.

Karen Hunt