[LMB] Annual Georgette Heyer sale in US OT:

Helen Fenton hifenton at internode.on.net
Wed Aug 17 17:47:22 BST 2016

> On 17 Aug 2016, at 3:58 AM, M R L Dolbear <m.dolbear at lineone.net> wrote:

Unfortunately Australian readers are in the same situation as UK Heyer fans and have to pay the full price. Amazon have been extra lousy and cancelled Aussies access to Amazon US where I have been a very happy member for the past 15 years. We are forced to either join Amazon.com.au with restricted access to US or books offered on US Amazon site or not use Amazon at all . May the bluebird of happiness cr*p all over them.

Helen