[LMB] Annual Georgette Heyer sale in US OT: now Amazon issues

BlueRose stacey at xtra.co.nz
Thu Aug 18 04:27:30 BST 2016

      From: Helen Fenton <hifenton at internode.on.net>
 *snip*
>> Unfortunately Australian readers are in the same situation as UK Heyer fans and have to pay the full price. Amazon have been extra lousy and cancelled Aussies access to Amazon US where I have been a very happy member for the past 15 years. We are forced to either join Amazon.com.au with restricted access to US or books offered on US Amazon site or not use Amazon at all .. May the bluebird of happiness cr*p all over them.
*snip*
Helen I am not clear on your comment about cancelling access to US Amazon - I am in NZ and when the AUS version came online they pushed very hard to make me transition over - I did go and look  at the Aus variation and the limited supply and more expensive prices were not favourable.
So I stayed with the US amazon - yes I still suffer from regional restrictions around publications but I still get a MUCH better choice otherwise.
But my point is I *did* have a choice and if I did while in NZ I am curious as to why you are under the impression that you didnt for Australia?
Stacey