[LMB] Imperfect maps

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Fri Aug 19 13:18:06 BST 2016

> On Aug 19, 2016, at 5:20 AM, WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com> wrote:
>
> As I understand it, maps are made with a (very) minor flaw to prove copyright.

I think Asimov had a story based upon a fictitious planet (designed to show encyclopedia copyright infringement).

How does wormhole navigation work?   Does everybody know where the wormhole is - but maybe not where unexplored wormholes end up?    Or can the entry point be hidden (and purposefully mis-mapped)?   Or can one enter a wormhole in different ways to get different results?