[LMB] GJ&RQ - Chapter 8, part 1

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 18:26:59 BST 2016

She might be the "Red Queen" because red hair, such as she has, is not at
all common on Barrayar.  And while she's no Empress, she's not far below
that status (officially or un-) and the next step below an Empress is a
Queen.  (One reason Queen Victoria took the title "Empress of India" was so
as not to be outranked by her own daughter, who was Empress of Germany.)