[LMB] Piotr and "the mutant."

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 17:44:05 BST 2016

Actually, I'd love to see Piotr's reaction to Miles' career, once it got
going.  "He did WHAT?  He saved the EMPEROR?  He got a medal from the
CETAGANDANS?  Now I've got TWO OF HIM?  He's now an AUDITOR?"

If he weren't already dead the shock would probably kill him.  Either that,
or the other old Vor lords would get so sick and tired of his d*mn bragging
that they'd do the job themselves.