[LMB] Piotr and "the mutant."

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 02:18:35 BST 2016

"My grandson's an Auditor!  My grandson's an Auditor!
Neener-neener-NEENER!"

"Are you pondering what I am pondering, Count Vorjones?

"If what you're pondering involves a nerve disruptor, some shovels,
quicklime, and a few close-mouthed assistants, I think we're on the same
wavelength, Count Vorivanov."