[LMB] OT: now Amazon issues

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Sun Aug 28 00:58:37 BST 2016

As I understood it, most of the problems with using a different Amazon site
stem from copyright laws and licensing.
Since I'm in the US I haven't been bitten often. Since I'm also a firm
believer in intellectual property rights, I can't really complain very much.

William A Wenrich
Christian, Husband, Father, Grandfather, Son, American -- Here I stand. I
can do no other. God help me!