[LMB] OT: Finished my study - got an A+!

BlueRose stacey at xtra.co.nz
Sun Aug 28 11:29:50 BST 2016

My brain kind of melted after all the intense study but I was recently
advised that I can graduate next month!

Took a month off just to give my poor bruised brain a rest.  What have I
been doing with all that spare time?

Well I reconnected with my friends, have seen several movies, attended
some industry and cultural events..... oh and I have been doing things
with my camera too.....I treated myself to a couple of courses from a
photographer I find particularly inspiring and I have fallen so far down
the rabbit hole!

https://www.facebook.com/evokeartisanphotography/

https://lensaddiction.wordpress.com/

Anyway many people offered support and encouragement on my rare posts
while I was studying, and I just wanted to say THANKYOU, it was much
appreciated, and the last three and a half years of study has paid off
with TWO qualifications!

Stacey - accompanied by a helpful cat, as ever :)