[LMB] OT: Finished my study - got an A+!

BlueRose stacey at xtra.co.nz
Sun Aug 28 22:32:20 BST 2016

Hey Jerrie
I also had a hysterectomy for Xmas last year and had 7 weeks off to recover - so I did ALL the binge reading and watching TV and movies then, so was all caught up :)
Personally I prefer really good quality dark chocolate and I find that a little of that goes a long way - plus its too expensive to binge on that anyway :)
Its nice to have a life again tho!  And the cats are happier now they are not banned from the room while important typing and thinking was going on LOL

Stacey