[LMB] Fwd: perfect words DO NOT CLICK

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at columbus.rr.com
Tue Aug 30 01:55:21 BST 2016

Fred Smith <fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us> writes:

> Yes, I agree. it looks like phishing. if you go to the linked URL
> you'll probably catch something you don't want.

My atypical software setup here effectively protects me from such things
as a side effect, so I had a look.

It appears to be a sales pitch for a mundane lipid, which is present in
a lot of processed foods, but in this case it is being sold as, I kid
you not, a weight-loss product.

(This doesn't preclude the possibility of malware being present as well;
I didn't go digging through the page source for weird javascript, so the
usual level of caution is advised.)

--
Nathan Eady
jonadab at columbus.rr.com