[LMB] Kosher

Matthew George matt.msg at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 23:38:11 GMT 2016

It's 'long pig' because the societies where anthropologists were studying
the phenomenon tended to be forest-dwelling, and because of the relatively
large similarities beween humans and porcines.  (I'm told that professional
firefighters sometimes develop an aversion to the smell of frying bacon,
because it triggers associations they don't wish to recall.)

Regarding Cordelia's religiosity/spirituality:  as is the case with some
other faiths, Christianity is defined in terms of community.  And even
rational people often have a need for ritual.

Matt "hmmm, bacon... shame I'm vegetarian" G.