[LMB] Lois-Bujold Digest, Vol 139, Issue 5

Doug Weinfield douglasw at his.com
Fri Dec 2 13:05:48 GMT 2016

A quick look at eBay suggest that issues of the magazine going back to the 70s sell for anywhere between six US dollars and US$20.  Taking an average, that will be about $13 per issue. The other way to do it would be to look and see issues that have been sold and try and price each individual issue, but that will be too much work for me or perhaps your friend to do.

Sent from my iPhone