[LMB] OT: Salt

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Tue Dec 6 19:09:47 GMT 2016

I wish potassium chloride tasted all right to me--I have to avoid salt as
much as possible, even with the medication I use, but it tastes ghastly to
me. Sigh. And my husband is a super-taster too, he can't stand the sea salt
that so many processed foods and fast food places are switching to.

So that means I used a salt shaker on Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter,
but there's so much salt in food anyway that I get more than I really want,
or probably need (though I do hit something really bland with Worcestershire
sauce because it adds flavor and not that much salt).

Jean Lamb
tlambs1138 at charter.net
Look for Jean Lamb's author page on Amazon-
http://www.amazon.com/Jean-Lamb/e/B00IR0YO20/
Phoenix in Shadow is up!
https://www.amazon.com/Phoenix-Shadow-Chronicles-Empire-Book-ebook/dp/B01G4H
D80G/