[LMB] OT: Salt

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Thu Dec 8 17:44:45 GMT 2016

On Thu, 8 Dec 2016 12:03:51 -0500, Walter Bushell <proto at panix.com>
wrote:

>> On Dec 6, 2016, at 8:28 PM, Marc Wilson <marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>> I like butterflies, I just feel sorry for caterpillars with a fear of flying and no interest in fashion.
>>  @SixthFormPoet
>

>Not to worry. The butterfly does not remember the caterpillar. There is a new nervous system for the butterfly,
>indeed the caterpillar is an eating machine nearly all of which is eaten by the emerging butterfly.

Firstly, that's a .sig quote, not part of my posting.
Secondly, from the caterpillar's POV, turning into a butterfly is more
like death than a triumphant transformation.
--
Someone was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they
don't have surface noise.  I said, "Listen mate, life has surface noise."