[LMB] Dick & Jane resurface ...

Pat Mathews MATHEWS55 at msn.com
Mon Dec 12 22:35:12 GMT 2016

I know what you mean. When my ex-husbahd was growing up, there were only two explanations for failure to learn. "He's not trying" or "he's stupid." And stupid is how he saw himself until someone he could believe (not me! But rather, a genuine, qualified, certified professional)  pronounced him "gifted/learning disabled." Well, I could have told him that, but who was I?