[LMB] Dick & Jane resurface ...

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Mon Dec 12 22:46:17 GMT 2016

I barely remember Dick and Jane, except to feel the younger sister Sally
didn't get enough air time--I was the youngest and felt my position rather
keenly. But I was reading the back of cereal boxes before then, and started
off on the Bobbsey Twins, the Rick Brant books my brother had, and any SF I
thought I could manage (Dad was an SF collector and I inherited it--I
remember reading "The Lady Who Sailed the Soul" and "Baby Is Three" in
prozine format. And yes, we have the collection heavily guarded, thanks for
asking...<G>).

Jean Lamb
tlambs1138 at charter.net
Look for Jean Lamb's author page on Amazon-
http://www.amazon.com/Jean-Lamb/e/B00IR0YO20/
Phoenix in Shadow is up!
https://www.amazon.com/Phoenix-Shadow-Chronicles-Empire-Book-ebook/dp/B01G4H
D80G/