[LMB] Worldview (1)

Pat Mathews MATHEWS55 at msn.com
Mon Dec 12 22:46:19 GMT 2016

Hah! So many recipes I see in the paper start "In your mixer blend salt, sugar, and flour...." and yes, wooden spoon here, or for eggs, depending on how much beating is needed, fork, whisk. or for really frothy, egg beater.

"Scrambled eggs.... break the eggs into your blender and program it for...."

There is a bit of a movement on to (re) discover older methods or tools that actually work better. It is rank heresy, of course, since better of course must mean newer. And more gadgety. And higher tech. Preferably involving the internet. And the hipsters are gong retro at a measurable rate of speed. How odd, to be a hopster at the age of 77.