[LMB] Fat shaming, slut-shaming, and special snowflakes

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Tue Dec 13 20:38:13 GMT 2016

I lost 75 pounds, kept it off for three years, and then gained half of it back.
My take: Things change. BMI Is silly. You should try to find a weight you're comfortable with and go with it.
However, that doesn't mean that what is good for you is good for anyone else. It also also doesn't mean that you're entitled to half the seat of the person next to you. You have a right not to be insulted when no harm has been done. They have a right not to be crushed or even have their, sometimes paid for, space invaded. Life is a trade off. Rights need to be balanced. Too often it seems that one person will say that their own rights are more important than anyone else's.

Sent from my iPhone