[LMB] Worldview (1)

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 14 00:31:19 GMT 2016

From: Pat Mathews <MATHEWS55 at msn.com>

I think that, like Elizabeth I and Phryne Fisher, Miles could be turned out on the streets in his underwear and still survive and prosper.

Gwynne:
Imagine a Miles who'd had to make his way in the Caravanserai. Imagine a Miles
whose path to success was through crime and the shadier side of life (well, the
EVEN shadier side of life than the one we see in the books).

Scary.

They're actually very fortunate that he did get the full-Vor conditioning from old
Piotr; his fanatical loyalty to Gregor keeps him pointed in a reasonably safe and
useful direction.  Miles as a crime lord, Miles as a mafia boss.... oh no, that's way
past scary.