[LMB] OT: oh, the humanity! or USS Making S*** Up -

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 04:05:49 GMT 2016

----- Original Message -----
From: Eric Oppen
One way to turn Cordelia and Ekaterin white as sheets is to say, in Miles'
voice:

"Hey! I've got a great idea!  Hold my drink and watch THIS!"

Micki: LOL. Whereas Cordelia never says anything except MAYBE, "Hang on, I'll
be back in a little bit." Then comes home with severed heads or whatever. I
think one of the charmingly stupid points of this "hold my ale" business is
that they ANNOUNCE it to anyone who knows the code words that they are about
to do something. The Vorkosigans just tend to do it, and say, "Oh, I thought
you said you wanted a bell on that cat."