[LMB] Cellos

baur baur baur at chello.at
Wed Dec 14 05:25:07 GMT 2016

I once got on a flight form Vienna to Helsinki, that had a large portion of the
Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra on it (the others  would take the flight before us
or after us us, i gathered from some comments) - with lots of instrument cases
on second seats (plus a curiously lumpy cargo pallet being loaded into the
belly)

both the musicians and the air crew gave the impression that they had practiced
the stowing of the instruments a lot .. boarding was only a little slower then
usual

Servus

markus